Thursday, December 6, 2012

We've been Elf'd!!

It has begun!!

You guys, it is hilarious. The first day of this adventure, Zee was pretending to be excited but I could tell on her little face that she was slightly terrified. LOL!! Seriously, she just kept talking about the elf over and over again and putting her hands on her face and shaking her head and saying, "I'm just... I'm just so nervous."  SO FUNNY.  It wasn't until later when I talked to my sister and friends that I realized how terrifying the idea really is ...a toy coming to life at night and messing with things.  My friends think I am crazy for doing it but she is starting to get used to it now.  The one thing I have decided to stay away from is having our elf ...Woody... interact with any other toys.  I was going to have him play a card game with Woody the Cowboy, Buzz, and Jessie, but then I realized, if the elf freaks her out,  I don't want her to now be afraid of her other toys as well.  So Woody is on his own.

Here are some of the shenanigans Woody has found himself in so far...


I am looking forward to putting Woody in all kinds of new predicaments.  There are so many fun ideas on the Internet and I have 19 more days of adventures to plan!!

I would love to see some of your elf's fun happenings. Share your links below!! :)  

Happy Elfmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...