Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday Hairstyle Inspiration

The holidays are here and I know that means we're all going to be getting all dressed up and spiffy ...and it is at that time that we start to wonder, "What am I going to do with my hair?" So I am sharing some of my favorite holiday styles I have found from some lovely naturalistas and I hope this will inspire your holiday flyness ;)


Holiday Bow by the beautiful Cassandre Beccai

From Curlbox's holiday photoshoot, the lovely Ebony Clark



 
A beautifully elegant bantu knot out by TraNaturally
 
Perfectly romantic fluffy curls from Naptural85

How will your hair compliment your look this holiday season?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, www.belladuafe.blog.com! I am so happy you did and I am loving this, keep it up, I'm a fan!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...