Thursday, December 6, 2012

Style File: The Skull Blouse

I channelled my inner Jack Skellington on this one.  I love skulls! Everything with skull print on them will be owned by yours truly. So I was pleased as punch when I found this funky little blouse just a-waiting for me to take it home ...and it's a high-low!


The spikes on these shoes give me life! ...but are definitely dangerous, lol


Didn't get a close up of my cross earrings but they're super cute and dangly :) ...and I just love how the two-toned collar gives a bow tie impression.


Hope you enjoyed this little funky number and stay tuned for more Style Files to come!

Blouse: LoveCulture
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Rouge
Cross Earrings: LoveCulture
Cross Ring: KnockSoftly.com

Photography Courtesy of Photo By D

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...