- Christmas carols in the car, of course! (…and at work ;))
- Winter Wonderland – A Boston College Christmas celebration complete with sleigh rides and Santa
- Shopping for our holiday moon ornament we buy every year. I’ll tell you guys all about it soon ;)
- Brand new Christmas Eve Christmas PJs.
- Holiday Specials! Our #1 is The Santa Clause …but some of our favorites include ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas (the one with the mice), A Year Without a A Santa Claus, Frosty the Snowman (Zee’s fav), A Christmas Carol (my personal fav), The Christmas Toy (a shared SUPER favorite), and this isn’t a particular favorite but we can’t have Christmas without “Ears, Nestor.” (Nestor the Christmas Donkey)
- Leaving Christmas milk and cookies for Santa and reading ‘Twas the Night before Christmas on Christmas Eve
This year I’m adding a new tradition. Elf on the Shelf!! I’m so excited. It’ll be our first year with our little mischievous friend. I can’t wait to start!
Those are a couple of our holiday traditions? What are yours? Are there any special things you do with your loved ones for the holidays??