Monday, December 3, 2012

Snowflake Lanterns Revisited

Last year on my previous blog, Everything Under the Moon, I came up with this little Christmasy treat that I wanted to reshare here with everyone!!

I wanted something wintery to light up my home and accentuate some of my Christmas decor. I had seen a few lanterns done with lace that I loved but I wanted to give something a little bit different a try.  That's when I came up with this.

First I went to Michael's in search of a perfect snowflake stencil and I came across this snowflake scrapbook paper. Perfect!!

I taped it around the jar to get it to hold and then...



...out to the yard to spray paint in the cold!



...and Tada!

So SUPER simple! ...and pretty :)





They glow beautifully and after lighting them a few times, the stencil actually got even more pronounced.





2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! What a great idea...thanks for sharing your beautiful lanterns!! I love snowflakes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...