Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Heeellllppp!!!

I am having a really rough time.  How long I have been natural is really a blurred line but my "big chop" (although I was wearing my hair straight) was about 3 and a half years ago.  Why I am still having such a hard time with my hair is beyond me but I, without question, suffer from an extreme amount of breakage.

Even when I think I am doing something good for my hair, e.g. protective styling, it all goes down hill and I end up with split ends. But what I am going through with my hair right now, is the worst.

I WANT TO CUT IT ALL OFF!! Just big chop it and start fresh. Im so frustrated. I think Im gonna have to flat iron and survey the damage, because it's kind of hard when it's curly, and just start taking off what I must.

I dont know. Watch the video you guys ...and please help me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...